Saturday, March 05, 2005

She's lump

Driving in this morning I saw *many* joggers out on Memorial Bridge and the Mall, and it made me feel like a FAT ASS. I've only been averaging 1-2 jogs/week for the past 2 months or so. Simultaneous to the infrequent exercise has been an increase in eating rich foods and drinking, in the immortal words of Campbell Scott, many beers. A bad combination? Mmmm hmm. I feel sluggish and lazy, and that shit has to STOP. I can't do much between now and my trip (and the amount of pasta and wine I will consume there is sure to be legendary) but once I get back, lookout! The Doss is bringing it Old School style (and rowing starts April 4th).

Thusly will I be able to continue the many beers regimen unabated.

Always thinking, kids...always thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home