Tuesday, March 01, 2005

It's officially official: I am ready for spring. Sometimes I don't even reach this point. I am a cold-weather girl. I love me some snow, some pink cheeks, some jeans, some sweaters, some Irish coffee, some crunchy down comforters, some soup that simmers all day and warming myself up with some Guinness. But occasionally circumstances come along that make winter so tiresome that I, your ADD, long for warmer days. Today marks that day for 2005. I'm tired of slush and grey, short days; I'm sick of my winter clothes; and I'm ready to get back outside to run and row and hike and actually feel like there's something to my day besides being in my office. I know it's still a ways off, but my point is: now is when I start to get cranky about it and say COME ON ALREADY WITH THE SPRING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home