Thursday, June 17, 2004

Random automotive ruminations

I saw one of these on my way to rowing this morning. I have a healthy amount of disdain for the IROC-Z, mostly based on watching rusted out versions of them being raced around my cracker-hick hometown, and also their inexplicable popularity with the NJ guido set. Anyway, if I haven't thoroughly offended you yet, I suggest you check out that site for some specs. The history of the car and its limited production years have made it something of a poor man's classic, and it had get-up-and-go. Props to that.

I will not, however, defend this asinine trend. They are a jack-assed thing to have on your car. For chrissake, if you're gonna blow money on your car, make sure it's UNDER THE HOOD. ASS. I saw a set of these on a 1992 Mazda Protege the other day. What. The. #@&^*&%$##!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home