Tuesday, June 15, 2004

RIP Netflix...for now.

I finally cancelled my membership to Netflix yesterday. It was a very hard decision for me, because their service and selection both kick ass. And it's not about the fact that they've raised their prices, effective tomorrow. It has everything to do with the BOMB cable package I got when I moved in March (courtesy of being a dish-to-cable convert) and at this point, between 390 channels (I kid you not) and the joys that are HBO-, Showtime-, and Starz-On Demand, I have more TV at my fingertips than I could ever possibly watch. Right now I need that $21/month for things other than to pay for 3 DVDs to sit collecting dust atop my television. Fear not though, Netflix. This is not "goodbye"; merely au revoir....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home