Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Well, it's madness, for sure...


Dick Vitale's Popapalooza with the brackets for this latest "pontiff-off". The link lets you read the individual entries a bit better.

I'm a bit overwhelmed by the interest and coverage being shown to this whole issue, and I'm Catholic. Well, I was raised Catholic but I'll be goddamned if I go to mass or fuss with the ins-and-outs of that nonsense anymore. Anyway, maybe it's just that I don't understand the workings of the world but I don't see what the big deal is. I appreciate this whole business for it's historical importance but that's about it. Basically the world's oldest boyz club just elected ("hand of God" chosen one my FOOT) a new head poobah. Woopty-freakin'-do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home