Friday, April 15, 2005

Can one of you bio majors tell me how many discrete muscles there are in the human body? Because right now I can feel EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MINE. Well, the ones in my thighs, shoulders, and chest at any rate. I was right about paying the price for lifting yesterday. For those of you who drive a desk like I do, you know that the up-down-up-down of any given day can make you oh-so-aware of unwise exercises from days past. I mean, soreness like this is earned and it just means that something got a workout that needed it, but it makes me feel old and soft--not emotions I crave on the eve of my 29th birthday, youknowwhati'msayin'?

In other news, I just linked all those Italy albums onto my family's web page. I hope the conservatives in the Bible belt like all those penises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home