Monday, April 11, 2005

MS WALK 2005

Looking north along the canal


I did the MS Walk on Saturday morning, organized by D and attended by a lot of her friends including me and Erin D. We lucked out with phenomenal weather (although I did not show proper respect for the sun and have a v-neck t-shirt burn to show for it) and we clicked off the 8-mile route in about 2 hours. D.C. is finally greening out all over so I took a few shots of that fabulous early bright-bright coloring along the trail. We finished up at Glen Echo Park (see post below) and posed for pix before enjoying a lunch provided by the organizers. This is the 2nd year I've done the walk with D (we missed you, Kristin!) and I love that she makes an event of it. I definitely hope I'm free to join in the fun again next year.


Random greenery along the trail


The gang at the finish line

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home