Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Recipe for a good Wednesday

1. 10 hours of sleep
2. big cup of hot coffee
3. 80-degree, sunny weather
4. kicky new turquoise pants
5. Leo Kottke Anthology in the CD player

Some soreness from rowing has set in, especially since I didn't do anything rowing-esque all winter (erging, lifting, etc.). My badunkadunk, shoulders, and most of all my hands are talking to me today, but it's the good kind of sore where you earned it doing something fun and good for you, so bring it I say! I'm looking forward to a long jog tonight, too in the warm, *long* spring evening. Daylight savings time, how I love thee.

Now if only I had a yard and/or a grill all would be complete. Does a burger on my wee Foreman grill count? No, I didn't think so. DAMMIT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home