Friday, April 01, 2005

I? Am annoyed. Which, I know, is pretty much a constant state of being for me, ever-percolating just under the surface ready to rear its head for both the relevant and the pointless grievances. But whatever. This morning my status comes courtesy of my coffee grinder. It broke. Not 3 months after I bought it (a search for the warranty will be forthcoming, have no fear), and it's my third coffee grinder in a year! This after the one I had up until then having lasted me for TEN YEARS. Just shows that it is often in your best interests to pony up for a higher-quality item as it saves you money in the long run. At this rate I should have just bought a $40 grinder last year and it would have been the same in the end. I swear to god, tonight I'm going to buy one that can cut lawns and do taxes, just to cover my bets.

In better news, it is gorgeous outside this morning. According to the same people who told us this, the good times won't last and we'll get tons of rain and possibly flooding between now and tomorrow night, but for now the sun is shining, the sky is blue, and the air smells sweet and clean and earthy, screaming SPRING IS MOTHERFUCKING HERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home