Thursday, April 21, 2005

My wee hometown was mentioned on NPR this morning in a story on government radio broadcasts. In fact, the story used the Shenandoah Valley, Harrisonburg, and local information to frame its argument, so that was pretty cool. I love hearing down-home Mennonite names like Heatwole on national radio.

Additionally, the same show had a story reminding me that it's JazzFest in New Orleans starting tomorrow (shout-out to me? I THINK SO) and boy oh boy do I wish I were attending that. Even more than I want to go to the Goonies celebration, so that's saying something.

And finally you'll be pleased to know that I found a station to do BD's state inspection and had the task done in under 20 minutes (he passed--he's my special boy!) and ran countless errands before rolling into work at noon. Productivity, thy name is Doss.

Not a bad way to spend my last day of being 28, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home