Monday, January 10, 2005

On the radio show I'm listening to, the host just commented on how much he enjoys singing duets. Particularly, he said, "If you don't have anything to say to someone, at least you can still sing with them." HA!

So next time, when we're out, if I burst into song, then please know WE ARE ALL DONE HERE.



On another note, I just got an email from my sister who lives just south of L.A. I had sent her, my brother, and sister-in-law (who all live in that area) a message making sure they hadn't washed away in the SoCal Deluge of '05. She said they're all doing alright, but that the lower-lying streets in her neigborhood are flooded and that she's seriously considering holing up at home until it ends. Damn, Gina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home