Saturday, January 08, 2005

Ah...okay. Java in hand, I can go on living.

Last night was full of international flair (and fare). I met Jonathan, Clarence, Suzi and Melissa for dinner at Mount Everest Restaurant on 18th St. Much yummy Indian food consumed. I recommend the Everest Momo, Chicken Marsala, and naan (duh). Then we high-tailed it over to the Dupont Circle theater to meet Kevin and Grace, and we saw Hotel Rwanda. I'm sure most of you have heard buzz on this film; I had, going in, and it was all good. Don Cheadle is the SHIT and had best be on the short list for an Oscar nomination, IMO. But, as you might expect it was a hard movie to watch (lots of comparisons to Schindler's List out there...that's apt) so when we left the theater (despite lots of medicinal chocolate provided by Melissa) we hit Cosi for tea and coffee. However, that meant your ADD didn't get home until almost 2 a.m. Hence not waking up until 1 this afternoon. I'm getting old, it's true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home