Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I think I'm most pissed at Bush for what he's done to our military

Evidenced in so many ways, not least of which, in this article forwarded to me by Suzi. (warning: it's a bit long and requires a NYTimes log-in [free, but a must])

Also, on another note, I have a question: is it standard for major newspapers to come out in open support of a presidential candidate? I know in the last week several publications have chosen a side, but that seems to me to be contradictory to the spirit of impartiality that should pervade journalism. I know papers are often referred to as having a fairly obviously slant, either conservative or liberal, but to side openly with a candidate? That just seems...not right to me. Can anyone enlighten me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home