Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Nickname Meme

Sent to me by Steve who is enjoying a post-birthday day off (b**tard), it's linked through several sites, but I got it here.

If you call me Dollface, Baby Angel, or Competent Spice, you are Kristin.
If you call me Sunshine, you are my mother.
If you called me Anners, Anne-foo-fan, or Twerp, you were my dad.
If you call me Anna Banana, you are my co-worker Steve.
If you call me Fooberries or Foo, you are my brother Steve.
If you call me Annie, you are lucky I let you. This is my least fave, carefully bestowed. You are my dad, Chris, Mr. Warner, Nathan, and Sonny.
If you call me AnnaRamaLamaDingDong, you are Kathy.
If you call me La Fille Blanche, you are Vroom Vroom.
If you call me Red, you are Marv.
If you call me Annetelope, you are Matt.
If you call me MOS, you are Sandy.
If you call me Girl, you are Des, Erinn, Vroom Vroom, or Kristin.
If you call me Miss Anne, you are Erin.
If you call me Annie D, you are Suzi.
If you call me Chica, you are Bryan.
If you call me DOSS, you are Adam.
If you call me Annabelle, you are Sally.
If you call me annedoss, you are a sorority sister.
If you call me ADD, you are Tanya. Well, you're just about everyone at some point.
If you call me Dizzoss, you are Corinna.
If you call me Boss with a D, you are Shannon.
If you call me Auntie Anne, you are Shelby or Samantha.
If you call me Gum Girl, you are Billy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home