Monday, April 25, 2005

I don't know what made me think of it but just now I remembered a dream I had last night. I dreamt I was in the Amazing Race and that we were on a leg in D.C. I needed to get over near the World Bank but for some reason instead of taking a cab I was running--like, HAUL-ASS running all over the city. I was in my running shoes (I distinctly remember looking down at my New Balance-clad feet) but wearing dark brown socks, like an old man, but I felt great, like I could run forever. I remember thinking I wasn't racing very efficiently--basically going every where downtown BUT the vicinity of the WB--but that I was running like the wind, indefatigable.

I mentioned that I drank a lot on Saturday, right? Apparently it didn't wear off very quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home