Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Take a deep breath...

On the heels of a very melancholy chat with Kristin and then sending Des a message wherein I wished I could close my eyes and wake up in 2008, then cursed W for making me wish 4 years of my life away, I got this in an email from Steve.

I am still in the "licking wounds" phase and want to steep myself in that a bit longer, but the point is well taken. You gotta keep on keepin' on.

Also just wanted to salute Steve's and Kristin's eloquence: he likened this to grief counseling for each other, and she said this whole outcome makes her want to divorce half the country. Both are spot on, and as I'm searching for words to articulate my feelings and reaction to all this, when I get zingers like that you know I'm sharing them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home