Tuesday, July 06, 2004

My quest to prove it is physically not possible to watch too many movies

It was a long, relaxed, uneventful holiday weekend. I marked the time by watching a veritable shiteload of movies. In no particular order:

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Muriel's Wedding
Spiderman
Spiderman 2
The Royal Tenenbaums
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Sleepy Hollow
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Die Another Day
Signs


The On Demand is a fickle mistress, and I'd been away too long. I give big thumbs up to SM2, despite the fact that Kirsten "All Cheeks, No Talent" Dunst is in it. I don't go to movies in the theater all that often and this was totally the weekend to settle back into the dark coolness of it all with a cold C2 (delish!!!) and some Milk Duds. Mmmm...DUDS. Now I'm hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home