Friday, July 02, 2004

Awww, I live for the shout out!

Many thanks to Bill who deigned to acknowledge my existence on his far superior site of internet faux-snobbery. Although I have to say, why no comment field, Bill? You afraid of what the internet may throw at you? Or do you just not want to sift through what people looking for "feel" have to say? Bill asserts that one may be "amused" by what is found here on BlogSport. I'm confident that he meant that as a compliment, but I did have a moment where I thought, "Does he mean that in a watching-a-kid-bash-their-head-repeatedly-into-something-and-thinking-that's-hilarious-but-CHRIST-that-kid-is-dumb way?" Time will tell.

Anyhoo, he, and John, have had much to say about my comment regarding Alabama Thunderpussy. I still stick by my original knee-jerk reaction that that is, at best, a questionable band name. They are not, in fact, 19, BUT I was totally right in my characterization of them as having a certain "we thought this up in a basement" quality. It's not my type of music, which isn't to say that it isn't good music. So more power to them in their Virginia-based quest to rock as hard as rockingly rocker possible.

But if you expect me to go to a show you better liquor me up right good beforehand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home