Friday, July 09, 2004

God doesn't love crazy

I cribbed this link off of dooce, showed it Steve, and was subsequently informed that I JUST HAD to share it with everyone. I found it hilarious more than anything else, but it is also staggering to realize how entrenched some people are in self-righteous "I'm right and you're wrong and YOU ARE GOING TO BURN FOR IT" dogma. A favorite excerpt:

Who do you know who isn't saved? Your mother? Brother? Father? Friend? The bible says that when they die, if they're found guilty on the day of judgment without the savior, God will give them justice, and they will spend eternity in Hell.

Please don't let your loved ones go to Hell without trying to rescue them.


Well, I don't know about you, but right now SpiderMan is my personal savior, so I'm all set. But thanks for asking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home