Thursday, April 01, 2004

The Fabulous Destiny of Anne

Cribbing my title from the wonderful Amelie, I'm inspired by Shelby's comments re: the Ryan saga into considering, if I made my life into a movie, who would play me? Do you go for looks primarily, or personality? I once had someone tell me that I looked like Andie MacDowell, but I think that was more a hair thing. Plus now she's too old, and while I like her, I don't think we're anything alike. I think a good approximation for me, while not bang-on in either department, is Julianna Margulies.

Feel free to weigh in on my choice, or answer for yourselves. And be realistic. I don't know anyone who could honestly say that Gael GarcĂ­a Bernal or Lena Olin could play them. Which is sad for me, if you think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home