Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Now I'm Feeling Some Pressure

I've noticed that I'm still getting a smattering of visitors from BackFence.com, so I followed the link and come to discover that I am one of the Featured Blogs on the local Arlington site. I have no idea how that happened, and while I am very flattered it also makes me feel guilty about how boring and spotty my posts have been lately. You see, in my haste to make the most of this summer before I start back to school next month (thereby losing any free time and/or semblance of a personal life) I have been going NON STOP since May, basically. It's gotten to the point where I'm getting advice from a dear friend to "slow down already, you're gonna burn out" and while I agree a little bit, I'm also loathe to let one meal, run, or concert go by. Trouble is, now that I'm without internet at work I'm also loathe to take what little time I have at home to sit and blog. Ironic, no? Now that I actually have fun, real stuff that I'm doing (as opposed to complaining/commenting on the activities of others) I have little time or inclination to write about it even though that content would at last be genuinely interesting to you, my adoring public. (shakes head at the sad, cruel turn) In any event I'm always thrilled to have people come look, laugh, and love here at BlogSport but you may have to go to the archives occasionally to get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home