Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Hell yes I'm sleeping with it on my pillow


Say hello to SuperChiclet, my new Dell Inspiron 6000 notebook. I am so goddamn in love with this thing that I think I may post a wedding announcement for us in the Washington Post. I have already downloaded ITunes and am currently jamming to radioiocountry and plotting how to transfer all my old desktop's files over to this wee puppy. Don't say that I don't live a full and satisfying life. That would just be the jealousy talking.

In other news, just to give yous a laugh, I have been stumbling through life for the last few days looking something like this. I have a consultation for LASIK tomorrow which requires one to wear one's THICK-ASS BOY-REPELLING negative-12-in-both-eyes glasses for 3 days prior. I've been hiding in my house because me avec glasses is too hideous to unleash on an unsuspecting world. The joy I will feel upon waking up Friday and putting in my contacts as usual...she shall know no bounds. And no, this eyewear revolution will not be televised, so don't ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home