Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I'm no Kristin Mahan (see Producto Roboto), but don't let it be said that I can't get my productive bustle on from time to time. In the last 24 hours I had lovely dinner with Annie at the Lost Dog Cafe (per her and XO's recommendation) and I barely got past the door (where all the beers are). I enjoyed the scrumptious San Diego sandwich, an amber and an IPA, and then moseyed over to the mom-and-pop hardware store on Washington Boulevard that's been there since the 1940s. It's as much a 5-and-dime as it is a hardware store, so imagine the aisle roaming that can happen. For instance, in one trip I bought ant killer, a flexible fabric cooler, a magnetic arithmetic set, and some nickel candy. SEE YOU NOW, TARGET.

Now today since leaving work I've run many errands, cleaned my apartment, repotted plants (and then placed them on the shelving I bought--and assembled--especially for said plants today), am doing my laundry, and in 3 minutes when I start the final dryer load I will set about grilling a round steak and nuking some corn on the cob. I will enjoy this whilst watching some DVRd goodness and then...I will *collapse* into bed. Not unlike a hyper child who goes full-bore right up until the moment where she falls asleep with her face pressed into the floor and her ass in the air in the middle of the kitchen because that is when and where her diesel ran out. I'm sure you can picture it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home