Thursday, February 10, 2005

Without meaning to I followed the Asian tradition of thoroughly cleaning my house before Chinese New Year. I spent Tuesday night moving things into storage (newly discovered) in the basement of my building and reorganizing closets. Then last night I did all my laundry and cleaned bow-to-stern--vacuum, dust, you name it. I don't *love* cleaning, but I do love the feeling of sitting around in a super-clean house, reveling in the scrubbed-freshness of it all. And I do love doing laundry. Putting away clean laundry, while it's still warm from the dryer? OH BILLY. I'm wearing clothes today that are freshly washed, and every once in awhile I get a whiff of Tide and Downy and I just want to bury my nose in my shirt and sniff.

I know. SO WEIRD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home