Friday, October 01, 2004

WARNING: NEED FOR WARNINGS MAY HAVE BEEN OVERESTIMATED

So I thought at some point that I would do a big entry about last night's debate and how well Kerry did, but more to point how poorly Bush did (wow...my fingers got ahead of me there and began to type out "baby" instead of Bush. Subconscious slip? You decide). Other bloggers have done an excellent job of discussing the exchange, and I also got all my talking out with two co-workers this morning, so I find that my desire to rehash how painful it was to watch Bush is surprisingly sated.

Instead I'll focus on what gracious hosts Clarence and Jonathan were, opening their home to me, Suzi, and other friends (several of whom were Chilean--VERY interesting to watch the debate with people from another country). They (Clarice and J Blo) kept their cat Libby away from me--or, more to the point, my face, as she seemed determined to rub her body (especially the ass end of it) against my hair. I know I'm all lovably soft like a Beanie Baby, but C'MON. Memo to Libby: ANNE HATES CATS. Wait, where was I? Oh yes--so fun to watch with others, as I wouldn't have had the fortitude to watch alone. Only the fact that it was someone else's property kept me from putting my foot through the TV. So they did me a favor, really...if I'd watched alone, at home, I might have damaged my DVR conduit and that would be a REAL reason for capitalization.

PS...work internet may be down for most of the afternoon. In the event I don't get back online, y'all have yourselves a stupendous capitalization-free weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home