Sunday, October 24, 2004

Now this is very interesting...

I finally got around to opening yesterday's mail, and in among the envelopes was something generic, with no company header or return address, BUT the envelope did have a clear window, through which showed the words "Box(es) below to be completed by Virginia Resident(s), Anne Doss." My first thought, as yours might have been, was that this material was somehow election-related. So I tore into the envelope only to discover that it's a donation request from Feed The Children. That is some crafty shit, my friends. I don't think there's anything precisely duplicitous about it, but I'm quite certain they drafted that little maneuver to take advantage of the heightened attention being given to politics, elections, and voter materials right now.

Feed the Children and their evil tricksies....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home