Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Lord HELP me
 
One of the best things about my office is how comfortable the atmosphere is amongst my coworkers and me.  Very congenial, laid back.  Not unprofessional, but not artifical or tight-assed either.  I can play Yahoo! radio (ever on the lookout for the next great Alabama Thunderpussy song), talk mild smack to my office mate, and in general be me as I coax myself through each day.  But (you knew there was a "but") sometimes I forget myself eeeever so slightly.
 
Take for instance, just now.  A coworker(1) came in to arrange a mini-meeting with my officemate (2), who happened to be in the middle of a task.  So 2 asked 1 if he could have "a couple minutes...maybe 2 minutes."  Which I took as my cue to bust out:
 
JUST GIMME 3 1/2 MINUTES!!  MAYBE EVEN 'FO!
 
Oh.  holy.  God.  Pretty soon I'm going to be asking my boss about the chronic and if I can borrow her VCR right quick.  Shiiiiiit.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home