Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Magic hands

So, I made a chiropractic appointment last week after 3 months of intermittent back spasms which, while not keeping me from rowing, did totally put the kaibosh on my growing love of running (odd, b/c you use your back more in rowing, but whatev). I went for the first appointment last Friday, had a lovely treatment where most of the major bones and joints in my body popped like firecrackers, and was scheduled to go back for a longer massage and treatment.

Fast forward to the massage today. 40 minutes of googly-muscled bliss. I almost fell asleep several times. It's been 3 hours now and I still feel all warm and jelly-armed. I haven't had many massages over the years because they're outside of my budget, but I found out that there's a massage therapy institute and school in Northwest that has its students train on patients at the bargain rate of $35/hour. That is a super massage deal. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home