Tuesday, March 20, 2007

This one goes out to my homie, Pat Troy

That little rabid leprechaun with his nuclear eyebrows, who whoops it up with en-TOO-ziazm, taught me a new song over the weekend, and for that I say:

F#@& YOU, PAT.

For the last 3 days I've woken up with some strain of "cats, and rats, and elephants, but sure as you're born, the loveliest of all WAS THE UNICORN!" rambling through my head. Seriously? Seriously.

To be fair, we had a rockin' good time on Saturday, dinner was delicious, and the atmosphere festive, but you can only sing that song (with accompanying hand gestures) so many times before it becomes a tortuous mantra like something out of "The Shining." It makes me long for the strains of "YMCA" if that tells you anything....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home