Friday, November 10, 2006

Hello, my name is Anne.

We've met before, but you may not remember me. I used to have this blog, BlogSport; perhaps you've heard of it? I posted faithfully on everything from mustard-spiced cheese to be eaten with beer to how consistently disappointing the Redskins are. But then...well, you all know what happened then. For the last 2 months I have been a bad friend...a bad sister and daughter...and as Shelby pointed out, a bad aunt...because all I have done, with very few exceptions, is shuttle between work and school. But as of 9 o'clock last night I finished my last final for this quarter and for the next 18 days my life is MINE again. Now, I will spend a good portion of that moving, but that's another story for another time. For now, when I have free time I won't be thinking about the Economist articles I'm not reading or the studying I'm not doing, or planning out my food for an 18-hour day that usually starts at 4 a.m. and doesn't end until 10 p.m. I am so excited for TV, and football, and dinner with friends, and SLEEP. Not necessarily in that order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home