Wednesday, April 12, 2006

"I regret every bite I put in my mouth"

So quoth me yesterday around 9:30 p.m. Starting at 1 p.m. with the Opening Day game for the Nationals and continuing well into the evening vegging chez Annie I ate, in no particular order: 2 super dogs, KC Masterpiece barbecue chips, roasted peanuts, 3 ballpark beers, 1/2 pound of Twizzlers, 1/2 pound of Milk Duds, 1 bottle of champagne, 4 slices of Lost Dog pizza and several brimming handfuls of original WheatThins. There came a point somewhere in there where it hurt to take deep breaths but I kept on trucking. Don't tell me I'm not dedicated to my craft.

James, would y'all consider including me in the next ThickBurger contest? I believe this shows I can make a respectable go of it. I could be a contender.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home