Friday, April 07, 2006

You can't make this shit up

I have a cool aluminum can that I'd like to keep and do something interesting with...more interesting than making it a pencil cup, etc. So I Googled something along the lines of "crafts with aluminum cans" and found a forum of advice/suggestions. This Martha Stewart-esque tip needs no editorializing:

My alcoholic uncle made a table and two chairs using beer cans and boxes for me when I was younger. They were very sturdy and I was impressed. He also had a beer bottle headboard. Made by facing one upright and gluing to one face down, etc. He had the matching side boards and and everything. He was working on making a guest frame out of his skoal cans.

The posting ends there but I feel there's an implied "before he died of cirrhosis" at the end of that skoal anecdote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home