Wednesday, June 22, 2005

It's the final countdown

With a mere 10 days left at my current job, I figured I'd do something fun to mark each day. Just a little something to spur at least one post a day. I know--you're beside yourselves with joy.

Today's bit:

10 songs I've been listening to a lot lately (in no particular order):

1. "Mr. Brightside" remix The Killers
2. "Beginner's Mind" Old School Freight Train
3. "Not Just Me" Rascal Flatts
4. "The Obvious Child" from Concert in the Park -- LOVE the drums Paul Simon
5. "Young Pilgrims" The Shins
6. "Pancho and Lefty" Willie Nelson (but only b/c I don't have Townes Van Zandt's version)
7. "Cowboy Take Me Away" Dixie Chicks
8. "Naked As We Came" Iron & Wine
9. "Kid Charlemagne" Steely Dan
10. "Galvanize" Chemical Brothers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home