Thursday, June 23, 2005

For all you Freaks and Geeks fans out there:

Paul Feig, one of the creators and writers of that most excellent though short-lived show has a new book coming out, and accompanying book tour. Here's the deets from the Friends of F&G email:

Hey gang,

Just wanted to let you all know that my new book, Superstud: Or How I Became a 24 Year Old Virgin, is coming out in stores on June 28th. It"s the follow-up to my last book, Kick Me: Adventures in Adolescence, but it's about ten times more embarrassing, I have to say. But just wanted to let you know about it and, more importantly, that I'm going to be heading out on a book tour in July and wanted to let you all know where I'll be appearing so that if you're nearby, you can stop in and say hi. (You don't even have to buy a book! Just say hey.)

7/8/2005 - Olsson's Books & Records
2111 Wilson Blvd. Arlington, VA 22201
703-525-4227 7 pm

In case you're interested. AND YOU SHOULD BE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home