Wednesday, February 02, 2005

"Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today."

Happy Groundhog Day, kids!! As I'm sure most of you know, Phil saw his shadow which traditionally means 6 more weeks of winter. That's in keeping with what the Farmer's Almanac says for the region--apparently late February and March we are going to get slammed with the snow. I say BRING IT ON!! According to the FedEx page my vest is in Alexandria (if not already at my house) so I shall be prepared.

I think I have a tapeworm. I just went to Krispy Kreme after lunch and bought two doughnuts. And ate them while I was walking back to the office. Oy. *burp*

Decided: I love Ella Fitzgerald. I rilly rilly do. Her voice has a magical effect on me. But she sings too many songs about broken hearts and being a victim. I think my favorite album of hers is one that pairs her with Louis Armstrong, mainly because he tempers her out. I mean, I know its the blues--and times was tough--but DAMN. If he's that bad kick his broke ass to the curb, grab a drink and move on. Just sayin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home