Tuesday, December 07, 2004

New favorite soother music

I know, you'd think I was on Yahoo! radio's payroll as much as I mention them here, but I listen to My Radio constantly at work, rating songs and artists and occasionally they totally hook me up by suggesting something new based on other choices I've made. While that didn't work well in the case of Alabama Thunderpussy (still roll my eyes at the name), they were bang on this morning when they played Mutual Admiration Society's self-titled debut. This band is made up of the 3 members of Nickel Creek (heart!) and Glen Phillips, former lead singer of Toad the Wet Sprocket. The melding of the 2 is what you would expect, but that's the sort of thing I love...harmonies and strings and acoustics and a little folk/country vibe. Wish list, here they come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home