Wednesday, December 22, 2004

The metro was a bit ghostly this morning, as I think some folks have started their vacations early and left the work-a-day hassle behind. Thank goodness because I needed the room for the enormous satchel of cookies I hauled in with me today. My baking ran amok on Sunday and I needed to inflict the calories and sugar on someone! What else are coworkers for?

Speaking of, I'm on an uppers/downers regimen at the moment. I took DayQuil (trying to stave off the prickly beginnings of a cold) and while it claims to be non-drowsy, IT LIES. My solution to this is, of course, sugar. Two Godiva chocolates and 2 chocolate/coconut cookies later, I think it's safe to say I'll make through the next few hours. Now, whether I'll be productive...that's a whole other ball game.

PS--my Express guy went 9 kindsa crazy this morning with "You have a great day, pretty baby". Uh oh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home