Monday, December 20, 2004

Huddled

I don't know who I passed on the way to work this morning because I couldn't see more than 3 feet in front of me. My head was tucked low into my chest, my shoulders hunched up around it, in a vain effort to keep cold air from working its way into the gaps between my sweater and my scarf and my hat and my coat. There's nothing quite like the cold without the snow, is there? Meh. Well, there was snow, last night, for about an hour, but it fell just after a rain and so pretty much melted on impact. The wind kicked up in earnest immediately after, and while I love blustery, this is, um...quite something. My power went out and everything.

Right now I am loving my SmartWool socks and my silk long johns. LOVING WITH MY WHOLE SELF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home