Friday, November 19, 2004

I think most of us feel this way, but I CANNOT BELIEVE that it's less than a week until Thanksgiving. I always feel like Fall passes so quickly, but apparently I'm on some sort of hyper-accelerated turbo track that leaves me feeling very "Wha happened?" It doesn't help that it's going to be about 65 degrees today, making it that much harder to psych myself into the season. I've also mercifully stayed out of most stores in recent weeks and haven't seen the crush of premature Christmas decor that abounds, so I haven't been pummeled with "DID YOU KNOW IT'S THE HOLIDAYS?" references.

Of highest interest, though, is my 10-year high school reunion which is next Friday. That's a big part of why I got the new camera, and I will picture monkey as much as conversating and imbibing will allow, have no fear. I have to admit, I'm astonished at how excited I am for this event. Of course, it doesn't hurt that it's a chance for me to see my best hometown friend, Corinna. And did I mention the drinking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home