Monday, August 02, 2004

Peeing in your pants isn't sexy

"The Village" opened on Friday to rave reviews and packed theater showings, and I very much want to see it. I'm a huge fan of "Signs" and am more than a little fascinated w/ M. Night, wunderkund that he is. However, I caught a "Behind the Scenes" on the movie last night which gave me just enough details to get good and scared. Then I woke up around 3 am, and in my sleep-haze started thinking about the little red-hooded creatures that terrorize said village in the movie and I FRIGHTENED THE EVER-LOVING CRAP OUTTA MYSELF. I lay there in bed afraid to dangle my leg over the side of the bed, let alone get up and use the bathroom. So now I'm just going to have to wait for the DVD so that I can watch it in broad daylight. Even then...so afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home