Thursday, July 29, 2004

Mole-asses
 
From an email I sent to Kristin not too long ago:

"How, HOW can it only be 11:15?!?!  This day is draaaaging and I am so cranky and unmotivated and all I want to do is watch movies and eat which will only produce a greater funk unlike any funk the world has ever known before parliament funkadelic." 

I know, it's very Ann Coulter-ish to quote myself (shudder) but I reminisce on those lines simply to illustrate that in the 2 hours since writing them, my mood?  She hath not changed.  Plus I have random stains on my shirt that look like I couldn't be bothered to use napkins, or, oh, MY HANDS the last time I ate. 

So, I'm going out to sit in the sun at lunch.  The vitamin D and the cookie the size of my face that I will be buying from Firehook should soothe me.  Briefly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home