Sunday, August 01, 2004

Why? 'Cause it's all that's on my mind at this point, that's why

It's been a 6 Series kind of week. I saw one of these on the way back from lunch earlier this week. Then I saw this while on 395 today (minus the snazzy paint job, of course, which is really too bad). Any of y'all want to gift me with one, I will graciously accept. Thanks in advance.

Also, I just had a compliment given to me while at Target; the check-out guy said I had pretty eyes. The hilarious thing about that is, I had just come from my freelance gig--I do some archeological conservation on the side to keep some semblance of museum credibility--and had been air abrading. This involves using very finely ground powder vented under compression to slowly strip away things like rust from artifacts. Thing is, after 4 hours of that, my eyes were totally dry and not a little veiny/bloodshot. So, this man's concept of beauty is, um...unconventional.

Finally, NoVA is sauna-rific right now. I've decided I need to live a lifestyle where I follow autumn around the globe. I'll simply relocate every few months to keep myself in a band of 55-60 degree crisp jeans-and-sweater weather. Now, to find the Sugar Daddy to facilitate said lifestyle....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home