Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Share the Road Y'all

The siting of the GOP bandwagon got me wondering about personalized plates in Texas. Virginia is so far ahead with that whole industry (which I love) and it shocks me that more states haven't followed suit--it's such an easy way to bring in a LOT of revenue. But anyway, in exploring the Texas DMV site, I found these gems (no individual links, sorry. You can get to each from the main site linked in this title):

"I Love Texas (Texas Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing) " (for Kristin)

"Texas Young Lawyers (And Justice for All) "

"Texas Constable"

and of course

"Dallas Cowboys"

I was surprised at how tame the Rifle Association one was, to be honest. If you can call a snorting bull "tame."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home