Friday, April 09, 2004

Kamikaze Friday Five

I've spent the better part of this morning in meetings or dealing with the sudden and drastic change in pace of my working life. So the Friday Five is here, but I'm just gonna drop it and run. Enjoy:

16. My passion for aviation explains much about me. Duh. Sorry—totally not revelatory for you.

17. I think I am good at being a friend. My urban family (tm Bridget Jones) really means the world to me and I’m fierce in my loyalty and protection of them.

18. My idea of a perfect Saturday morning: a long row on the Potomac, then a phat brunch outside w/ friends. Maybe some philosophical discussions?? Oh, who am I kidding. We’d just talk about TV and people watch. No shame in that game, neither.

19. When I need comfort food, I have MANY THINGS. Macaroni n’ cheese; oatmeal chocolate chip cookies; tomato soup; crackers n’ cheese. Apparently anything “n’ cheese”. Huh.

20. I could use a few lessons in social graces; the ability to read interpersonal clues better; knowing the right thing to say at the right time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home