Friday, May 30, 2008

Pitiful

That's what BlogSport is. A semblance of it's former self. My friend Mark recently commented on my engagement, "What a difference a year makes". In that context it is fabulous and true--life gifts you when you are busy planning your own shenanigans--but in the sense of BlogSport it is a sad commentary on how blogging was apparently the provence of my 20s. School, work, love, and firewalls took over and after a day of sitting in front of a computer the last thing I want to do is sit in front of one some more to blog.

But.

The 'Sport is not dead. Just hybernating. Thus I couldn't let May pass without at least one post, and I use this one to dedicate to my lovely friend Erin D.L. who turns 31 tomorrow, a woman who at 4.5 months pregnant looks little more than like she had a good burrito for lunch. I both hate and love her, but more the latter. Good thing for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home