Thursday, January 27, 2005

Ted Kennedy is speaking in my building in a few minutes. There's nothing all that special about it--it's an international relations school, so dignitaries of some form or other are by quite a bit--but it concerns me particularly today. Reason being, the parking lot out back (where I park on Thursdays when I work late) is full of TV trucks and so I had to park in the alley next to the lot. The alley that clearly says NO PARKING ANYTIME. The alley where DC parking police luuuuuuuv to come and give tickets, if not tow. Even the parking lot attendant, whom I'm friends with, said I was kind of leaving BD there of my own choice, meaning he couldn't do a whole lot if the cops came around. Cross your fingers, kids. My special boy is in danger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home