Tuesday, January 25, 2005

"Who is it?

WHO IT IS!"

Hello my dearest 4 people who occasionally come by and read the 'Sport. Long time no see. As I was getting ready to write this back-at-last post, I was trying to think of a tagline and remembered one of my favorite scenes ever from The Cosby Show. It's from very early on--possibly the first season--and Cliff and Claire are awoken late one night by a knocking on their bedroom door. Cliff says, "Who is it?," whereupon Vanessa immediately opens the door and comes in with wee, still-super-cute Rudy in tow. Cliff gets all riled that Vanessa didn't answer his question and just barged in. He instructs her, "When I say 'Who is it?', you say who it is." (I think you know where this is going). He makes her and Rudy go back out and try again. They knock. He asks, "Who is it?" And Vanessa shouts, without opening the door: "WHO IT IS!" Ha. Hahahah. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. Still gets me. Every time.

So you may ask, "Who is it?" To which I would reply: Anne. That's who it is.

I didn't do much in the days off that y'all would much care about. I got snowed in. I ate the best chili I've ever had in my entire life. I played in the snow and almost broke my coccyx. I drank the Raspberry Saison that Bill gave me in August and it knocked me square on my ayse (before the coccyx incident. So I was down for the count quite a bit this weekend). I watched many DVDs and was introduced to the joys of Bela Fleck and The Oscar Peterson Trio. But with the cold and the snow I haven't run in almost 2 weeks and I can feel myself turning into jello by the moment. Such tribulations. I know.

Oh, and I just saw a kid here at school who is a DEAD RINGER for Napoleon Dynamite, and I had to stop myself from going up to him and asking, "What are you going to do today, Napoleon?"

Gosssssshhhhhhhhhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home