Wednesday, August 11, 2004

On the way to Marvelous Market

Things I saw, thinks I thunked:

1. Saw one of these. (How to tell the difference between it and a Chinook, you ask? Look at the wheels.)

2. I love root beer. I'm not a huge soda fan, but when I get a hankering, NOTHING tastes as good. I will full on stop in my tracks for a Sioux City Sarsaparilla. I like the deceptive quality of the bottle, too. Wrapped w/ a napkin, it looked like I was enjoying a frosty alcoholic beverage on my lunchbreak, and that's an impression I'm more than keen to give.

3. A nice lady on the PA system was giving inspirational advice; it went a little something like this:

When you want it the most, there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go, and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is

Amen sister!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home