Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Can I show these to my boss as a legitimate reason for staying home in bed?

My horoscopes lately have been pretty abysmal: my "instincts are off" or it's a "bad time to start a love relationship," among other things. The Sydney Morning Herald accurately predicted a Friday night of EXTREME crankiness a few weeks ago, but in general, all the celestial bad karma is getting me down. Take today's gem from The Washington Post:

TAURUS (Apr. 20-May 20): Gaiety is dampened by a serious and dismal tone in the air. New friendships may be marred by undertones of suspicion and distrust. It is better to keep your wallet in your pocket and your heart guarded for the next few days.

How awful is that?!

I had to read this to cheer myself up. (link courtesy of Steve)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home