Friday, April 23, 2004

Drum roll, please!!!

The FINAL Friday Five!!!!


With this last installment, you should feel that you know me better than I know myself. If not, go back and read them again. Where's your commitment???! ;)

26. I’m not an aesthete, so this is a hard one for me. Let’s go with “Antonia’s Line,” Pink Floyd’s “A Momentary Lapse of Reason,” and “To Kill a Mockingbird[are] piece[s] of art (music, book, film) that I now believe had a large affect on my transition into adulthood. That’s assuming that I am an adult, which is up for grabs.


27. My idea of a perfect Friday night: anything chill with my friends—drinks and dinner out, maybe a movie?


28. Until I met Matt I never would have considered the potential total rightness of dropping everything and just hitting the road.


29. I'm a Taurus (star sign) and these 3 traits apply:

a. faithful friend/lover with a great capacity for affection

b. keen-witted and practical but apt to become fixed in their opinions

c. dependable, steadfast, just, and unshaken in the face of difficulties. Their vices arise from their virtues, going to extremes on occasion, such as sometimes being too slavish to the conventions they admire.



30. I tend to have existential worries about personal authenticity, but it’s not revealing too much to say that on this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home